Authorized Branch of Shree Sanshtan - Shri Kshetra Alandi
Shri Kshetra Alandi of Sant Dnyaneshwar Maharaj is yet another holy place that attracts the devotees of Lord Vithoba. To facilitate the devotees coming for darshan of Shri Dnyaneshwar Mauli and to pramote Bhagwat Dhwarma Shree Sansthan states its branch at Alandi.
In 1998, Sansthan started the construction of three buildings Shree's temple's construction will be completed within 02 years,while the grand entrance gate built in dholpuri stone with beautiful carvings is already completed. Presently a Pravachan hall facilitates the devotees for parayan ad
Highlights of Alandi branch:
1. 04 Bhakta Niwas Complex with 105 rooms.
2. Alternate Arrangement of 200 beds
3. Warm Water for bath.
4. Mahaprasad For devotees who rush during vacations, Ashadhi and
5. Food arrangment for devotees reporting late during 10.00 pm to 1.00 am.
6. Mahaprasad distribution on the holy occasion of Shree's Pragat Din and on Shri Dnyaneshwar Maharaj Samadhi Sohala
Utsav, for large number of devotees.
7. Free of cost medical checkup and treatment during Kartiki Ekadashi
8. Higher education facility with accommodation and food (Madhukari for five hundred students) at Alandi branch for those who sucessfully completed 04 years in Warkari Shikshan Sanstha at
Distribution of Bhajani Sahitya at Shri Kshetra Aalandi
to pramote shri Bhagwad Dharma Shri Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan distributes Bhajani Sahitya and saintly liteurature during the auspicious occasion at Shri Kshetra shegaon, Shri Kshetra Pandharpur, Shri Kshetra Tryambakeshwar. Since 2012 during the Kartik Vari, Sansthan decide to distributs Bhajani Sahitya and saintly liteurature to Dindis who complete terms and conditon regarding it. Till date
37 Bhajani Dindis recieves same.